Each apartment will be a pleasure to live in and will offer you:
* A modern kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards
* A good size main bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and en suite.
* Bathroom with underfloor heating and bespoke joinery
* Open plan living with good "flow" from the kitchen to the dining room to the lounge
Meadowbank's new development is all about creating a warm, welcoming and vibrant community.
As part of this; you, your guests and your fellow residents are able to enjoy each other's company in a brand new community centre featuring:
* Dining room and kitchen
* Entertainment room with TV and DVD
* Gas fireplace
* Bar area
* Library area
* Pool table
Plus, there is a pleasant outside area which has a:
* A pergola
* Chess board
* Petanque Court
* Exterior seating
* BBQ area
To receive a 26-page illustrated brochure please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , phone (09) 361 0350 or write to Oceania Group, PO Box 9507, Newmarket, Auckland 1149.
Rest Home and Hospital
Meadowbank offers rest home, hospital level, respite and palliative care.
There are 26 rest home beds and 55 age related hospital care beds.
* There is registered nurse cover in the hospital 24/7
* Meadowbank has a contract with the Auckland DHB to provide care services
* Through its parent, Oceania Group, is an active member of the NZ Aged Care Association
* There is a close working relationship with the Needs Assessment and Co-ordination Service, Respite Care Services, the Gerentology team at ADHB and Mental Health Services for older persons
Care services also include:
* Own GP or "in house" GP
* A strong physiotherapy programme
* A contracted pharmacy, for a resident's convenience a person's prescription can be delivered on site
Activities and Entertainment
* A recreation therapist, including keep fit classes 6 days a week
* An activities programme organised by 2 skilled diversional therapists
* A mini-bus for outings and excursions
* Main TV lounge and other secondary lounges
* Library on site and visits from a mobile library
* Home cooked meals, special diets catered for
For more information about rest home and hospital level care at Meadowbank please phone (09) 521 7700.